How to create a HTML publication list with JabRef
This is a description on how to create a HTML page containig a list of publications from a BibTeX file, to get something like this one. It uses the free reference manager JabRef, which is a nice tool to have anyway if you are using BibTeX.
- Download html_list_filter.zip and unzip it
- add html_list.layout to Options|Manage custom exports (e.g. like in the figure below)
- File|Export as "HTML List"
- You can control the numbering by putting a number in the field "Comment" in JabRef. Not numeric comments are ignored
- The ordering is as in your current main table.